How to Apply
*Important tips for successful application*
• Always clean nails with rubbing alcohol before application!
• Avoid immersing nail wraps in water several hours after application!
Hand washing is ok, but avoid doing dishes or taking a shower.
We suggest applying them before bed.
• Start applying wraps at pinky and work toward thumb.
• If wrap is covering skin or cuticle area, quickly peel off and re-adjust.
This can cause nail wraps to lift.
• Apply a high quality top coat for longer wear and to prevent chipping.
We recommend our Nail Fox Brilliant Shine Quick Dry Top Coat, formulated for nail wraps. No UV light needed!
• Always apply top coat if applying sunscreen and swimming. It will prevent the nail wraps from breaking down and getting sticky.
• Avoid using lotion prior to applying, can cause wraps to not stick.
• Wraps last 7-10 days or longer. • To remove, simply peel off or use nail polish remover.